19 8 / 2014
30 7 / 2014
so my prescription refill for the psych meds i take is in but im down to a few days before my paycheck and broke
ive been off my meds for a couple of days and it is having a bad effect on me
if you guys would be willing to help out so i can both get my refills and eat id appreciate it
my paypal is email@example.com
I have no money so please if you money pleased go support!
Actually, if you are a couple days from being able to get a refill often times you can ask the pharmacy for a couple of pills to get you to the next paycheck on something like this.
By the way, my doctor/therapist told me this. >.>a
23 7 / 2014
Anybody know what to do if you’re having a panic attack?
Find somewhere quite away from anything and anyone, unless you are near a place you know you feel safe like for example your bed or a friend who will not aggravate you with ordering you to calm down. If you are near a free health clinic that provides psychiatric support go there. If not, go to that safe place of the safest place you can find and focus on breathing in your nose and out your mouth. Even if you’re sobbing and snotty force it. The physical sensation and the action of concentrating on opening and closing your throat to redirect the air will help bring the adrenaline under control. However, if you start to feel faint, vomit, can’t find a safe place, etc. don’t hesitate to call 911 or a support hotline. If these are often get support hotlines into your phone’s contact list ASAP.
If the breathing exercise works and you start to feel some control start thinking of the alphabet and naming foods that go with each letter. This is the next level of distraction that can help you through the attack until you can either calm down, get medicine, or get help.
If I think of anything else I’ll make another reply.
17 7 / 2014
16 7 / 2014
My visit to get screened for cancer:
- 1: "Sorry your boyfriend couldn't wait for you in the waiting room, it makes women feel uncomfortable."
- 2: "He wasn't my boyfriend and I don't see how it would make them uncomfortable, but that's my opinion. He was here for moral support. I understood, and so does he."
- 1: "So he's your...."
- 2: "Friend."
- 1: (During the question asking) "How many sexual partners have you had?"
- 2: "11."
- 1: "How old were you when you first became sexually active?"
- 2: "....Loaded question but....14, I guess."
- 1: "You're sexually active, then."
- 2: "Well....I guess...but..."
- 1: "How many times have you been pregnant?"
- 2: "Uh. 0."
- 1: "O...kayy...-Checks 'condoms' as my preferred use of birth control-"
- 2: "I don't use condoms. Or take birth control."
- 1: "Then how do you avoid getting pregnant?"
- 2: "With homosexuality."
- 2: "I fuck girls."